Tuesday 30 December 2014

Review: Powder Perfect Organic Chocolate Cute-icle Balm

Hi Guys!

Today I am sharing my thoughts on Powder Perfect's Organic Chocolate Cute-icle Balm, which was provided to me by Jacinta for review.


**Disclaimer** To gauge how well this product worked, no other cuticle balms, oils, etc. were used with this Cute-icle Balm. I applied it several times, as I felt needed, on a daily basis as well as my usual hand cream once a day. I also refrained from trimming any bits of dry or rough skin during this time.

With the busy period upon me, my poor cuticles were a little neglected (unintentionally, of course) and they became quite rough and dry. Before all the carelessness occurred, Burt Bee's Lemon Cuticle Balm was a staple in my nail care routine, which is said to be the Holy Grail of cuticle products among Nail Artists and Bloggers.

Naturally, when I received Powder Perfect's Cute-icle Balm, I was extremely curious to see if it could step up to the plate.

Before: December 17th, 2014

My first thought when I unwrapped the Cute-icle Balm was that the tin was super cute! Secondly, it smelled delectable - edible, almost! This was a huge plus for me as I find that Burt Bee's has a slightly medicinal scent. But as cute as it was and as good as it smelled, it all boiled down to how well it worked. 


After just half a days use, I could already see a noticeable difference in my cuticles! While I still had some harder skin at the sides of my nails, they already looked and felt much, much healthier. It applied like an absolute dream - nice and light, no greasiness, it absorbed super fast and left me smelling like Chocolate!

After 2 days, my cuticles looked even better. The rough bits started to soften up, as did the rest of my cuticles.

After 2 Days: December 19th, 2014

With continuous daily use for 10 days, all the rough skin was completely gone and my cuticles looked and felt amazing, without any trimming.

After 10 Days: December 28th, 2014

It's safe to say I'm a Cute-icle Balm convert! Not only does it do as good of a job as Burt Bees, it's much lighter, it absorbs faster, it smells delicious and it's also safe to be used as a lip balm. Bonus!

This can be purchased from Powder Perfect for $8 and comes in 3 other scents - Raspberry Brownie, Birthday Cake and Dropped My Jaffas.

Thanks for reading and I hope you give this product a try!

danleekaye
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment